Summer loving, having a blast! That is what you will be singing when you’re eating this tomato, cucumber and onion salad with the best olive oil dressing ever!!
This fresh wholesome salad is your go-to side summer salad for…like…ever!! I’m so excited for you!
Ok let’s break it down. Tomato! Cucumber! Onion! Olive Oil Dressing! THAT’S IT! Simple right? I know you have all the ingredients so why not add it to your dinner tonight? Or enjoy it for lunch? Go on, you know you want too!
The combination of juicy cherry tomatoes, spicy purple onions and fresh cucumbers are everything and more! I’ll top using exclamation marks now!!
My family and I love to include this healthy and nutritious salad with our barbecues, burgers, stews and more, the list is endless really. What are you going to pair it with?? All you winter loving babies out on the other side of the world don’t have to miss out either. Cosy on up with this salad, a curry, a hot hearty stew or pasta, if you enjoy having all random food combo’s going on, it’s exciting! I love food too much…
Best yet?? It’s gluten free (obviously) vegan (duh!) and dairy free (I wouldn’t lie and say feta wouldn’t work fabulously in this, chuck it in if you desire!. In all honesty, I like to be a little weird and just smell this salad and get all up in that dressing, before I eat it, because it smells amazing and why wouldn’t you? I’ll stop rambling on and pretend I have more to stay on the topic of this 3 vegetable ingredient salad, let’s eat!!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 large purple onion, peeled, sliced then chopped
- 1 large cucumber, roughly chopped
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all dressing ingredients, mix well, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all chopped vegetables, add more of each one for a larger salad, if desired.
- Pour dressing over vegetables, stir to coat well.
- Pour into a large serving bowl or platter.