Vitamin C Smoothie
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 1-2
Overflowing with fruity abundance of strawberries, kiwi fruit, banana and kakadu plum. This skin loving smoothie will not only refresh you, it will provide you with your daily vitamin c!
- 1 heaping cup (180g) frozen strawberries, can also use fresh strawberries
- 1 medium-large (90g) ripe banana, fresh or frozen
- 1 large (100g) green kiwi fruit, peeled and rough chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp kakadu plum powder or camu camu powder
- 1 ½ cups coconut water, more if desired to thin it out, may also use regular water or milk of choice
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high or smoothie mode, until fruit is broken down and it’s completely smooth. Adding more liquid to desired consistency if desired.
- Pour into serving glasses and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5min
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!