Choc Banana Smoothie with Hemp & Chia Seeds
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves 2
A simple and delicious smoothie filled with bananas, cocoa powder, nut butter and spices that will have you thinking “is this a smoothie or a glass of chocolate milk?”. With added goodness of hemp and chia seeds.
- 2 large ripe bananas, fresh or frozen
- ½ Tbsp natural unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 1 Tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 cups milk of choice, I use almond
- Add all ingredients into a high speed blender.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until completely smooth.
- Sprinkle extra hemp and chia seeds with a dusting of cocoa on top if desired.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10min
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!