Hemp Seed Fudge! This silky smooth homemade fudge is only 3-ingredients and loaded with natural protein!
This fudge is so incredibly easy, all you need to make it is a double boiler on your stove top. Mix the chocolate and almond butter of a low heat until smooth and well combined. Then you’ll stir through your hemp seeds. Offering a slight crunch to the fudge and a natural source of protein, because this is a healthy treat 😉Print
Hemp Seed Fudge
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12-15 squares 1x
This silky smooth homemade fudge is only 3-ingredients and loaded with natural protein!
- ½ cup (160g) almond butter
- 1 cup (200g) dark chocolate block of choice, broken into squares or dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup (80g) hemp seeds, I use Australian Primary Hemp
- 2 Tbsp extra hemp seeds to sprinkle on top
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add almond butter and chocolate to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Ensure the almond butter has melted through with the chocolate, use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to mix well.
- Once completely smooth, add hemp seeds and mix to combine.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over extra hemp seeds.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely set. Alternatively, you can set in the refrigerator until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to slightly soften.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container, refrigerated.
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!