Blueberry Muffin Bliss Balls! Or shall I say, inspired by the ever delicious and classic blueberry muffins!
These wonderful homemade bliss balls use your healthier ingredients and 1 bowl. Simply adding your ingredients into your mixing bowl, form the dough and get ready to roll! Not only are these bliss balls super quick to make, they’re also a satisfying snack since they’re packed full of healthy fats. Spiced with a touch of ground cinnamon and cardamom brings these more into baked muffin territory. Add dried blueberries and you have yourself one tasty treat!
Enjoy friends! Sam xPrint
A satisfying snack packed full of healthy fats, spiced with a touch of ground cinnamon and cardamom brings these more into baked muffin territory. Add dried blueberries and you have yourself one tasty treat!
- ½ cup (140g) almond butter
- 4 Tbsp (80g) maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup (60g) almond meal
- ¼ cup (30g) coconut flour
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Pinch ground cardamom
- ⅓ cup (55g) dried blueberries (not freeze dried)
- In a large mixing bowl, add almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla. Mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and well combined.
- Add almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon and cardamom. Mix until just combined with the liquid ingredients.
- Add dried blueberries and mix until distributed through the dough.
- Pick up approx. 1 tablespoon of dough and roll/press into balls. Place directly into a Tupperware/storage container.
- Repeat rolling process with remaining dough.
- Place container in refrigerator for 30 minutes or until firm.
Store in an airtight container, in the pantry or refrigerated, for 1 week - 10 days.
- Prep Time: 15 min