Christmas Cocktails are sure to get everyone excited for the holidays! These Rosé Mimosas are absolutely acceptable to enjoy for breakfast, right? RIGHT! 😉
Simple recipe, amazing drink, topped with fresh raspberries and mint leaves! There’s not much else to say but to get yourself a bottle of Rosé and get sipping!
What are some of your favourite holiday cocktails? Or your go-to festive beverage you love to serve during the seasons parties?
I hope you enjoy this glorious mimosa!Print
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 bottle Dry Rosé
- 2-3 cups fresh orange juice
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup water
- 2 Tbsp white caster sugar
Glass Rim - optional
- Place water and sugar in two separate bowls.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the water and then into the sugar, repeat with all glasses.
- In wine serving glasses of choice, half fill each with rosé.
- Top each glass up with fresh orange juice.
- Place a few fresh raspberries and mint leaves in each mimosa.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
nicole (thespicetrain.com) says
Such a beautiful drink, I love the idea of adding fresh raspberries and mint leaves. Thank you for sharing, Sam! 🙂
Hi Nicole, thank you so much! The raspberries and mint are such a wonderful addition to this delicious drink, hope you give it a go! x