Refreshing and zingy popsicles created with fresh pineapple, lime juice + zest and coconut milk. Blitzed together to create a smooth creamy texture which freezes perfectly! Finish your pops off with a sprinkling of fresh lime zest and enjoy!
- 3 cups (500g) fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk, using the solids only at the top of the can
- 1 Tbsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 6 popsicle moulds
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- In a high-speed blender, I use a Vitamix, add all ingredients. Pineapple, coconut milk, lime juice, lime zest and honey.
- Blend on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour into popsicle moulds. This recipe fills 6 moulds.
- Transfer to the freezer and allow to set overnight or until completely frozen and solid.
- To remove, sit each mould in a jug of warm water for 10-15 seconds until they easily slide out of the moulds.
- If desired, grate a little extra lime zest over each popsicle.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.