Hi friends! Happy 2019 to each of you and I hope you’re year is off to a wonderful beginning!
I’m back with a delicious recipe to kick-start January, Kiwi Pineapple Popsicles! These only need 3-ingredients and your patience, the patience to wait until they turn into solid scrumptious and refreshing fruit pops!
It’s heating up here in Australia and these popsicles make for the perfect refreshment whilst still being fun! Ideal for all ages, kids will adore getting involved in the process of whipping up a batch, a nutritious tasty sweet snack!
If you’re living in a cold climate right now, save this recipe in preparation for your warmer months, now that’s something to look forward too!
You ready to make your very own batch of these fruity pops? Let’s get started!
Kiwi Pineapple Popsicles
- 6 green kiwi fruit, skin removed and roughly chopped
- 1 cup (160g) fresh chopped pineapple
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- 6- hole regular popsicle mould
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor. Blend on high until fruit has broken down. Continue blending until smooth but still leaving some small chunky bits of fruit.
- Transfer mixture into a pouring jug.
- Pour and divide mixture evenly into a 6-hole popsicle mould.
- If your popsicle mould came with bases with sticks that sit in place on the mould, insert them now.
- If using wooden popsicle sticks, place the popsicle mould into your freezer and freeze for approx. 30 minutes - 1 hour, then place in the sticks, this will allow the pops to begin to harden and allow the stick to sit up properly and not sink down.
- Freeze popsicles for 6+ hours until completely solid or preferably overnight.
- To remove, sit each mould in a jug of warm water until the popsicles slowly release from their moulds. Alternatively, place each one under warm running water until they release.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Store pops in the freezer until all consumed!