Brownies are wonderful and all but how good would it be if you didn’t have to bake the brownies? Meaning less ingredients and less time having to wait for that delicious batch to bake and cool down. Well haven’t I got a treat for you! No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies! - oh my goodness, AMAZING!!
The base to these no-bake brownies is seriously simple and quick, it’s only 4-ingredients and all made in your food processor. You then press it into your lined tin and pop it in the refrigerator whilst you move onto making your topping. Definitely less time than waiting for brownies to bake and then cool, right?!
The topping consists of melted dark chocolate with a peanut butter and coconut oil mixture swirled through. When you bite into your brownie the topping is both crunchy and smooth, because the chocolate will just crack and the peanut butter will ooze *drooling*!!!
They keep in the refrigerator all week so be sure to take advantage and take a slice each day to enjoy for your sweet treat, plus they’re sort of healthy yeah? Zero added sugar and tastes so good, morish some may say 😉
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- 2 cups pitted dates soaked in boiling water for 10 minutes
- ¾ cup whole almonds skin on
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 200 g dark chocolate regular or cooking chocolate, broken into squares
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoon crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed food processor, add in almonds and pulse until broken up, still chunky, not fine crumb.
- Drain water from soaked dates and add dates to the food processor with the almonds.
- Pulse until dates are broken down.
- Add in cacao and peanut butter, blend on high until well combined and mixture sticks together and forms a ball.
- Press mixture into lined loaf pan. Place in the refrigerator.
- Half fill a small pot with water and put over a medium heat.
- Place a medium-large heat proof bowl over the pot.
- Add dark chocolate and the 1 tablespoon coconut oil into the bowl and gently melt it down, stirring occasionally until completely melted and smooth. Remove from heat once melted.
- Whilst chocolate is melting, in a heat-proof small bowl combine peanut butter and the 1 teaspoon coconut oil. Microwave for 20-30 seconds or until melted and smooth. Mix well.
- Remove base from refrigerator and pour over melted chocolate. Using a spatula to evenly spread it out.
- Dollop over peanut butter mixture, take a butter knife and gently swirl through the melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chocolate is set and hardened. NOTE: the peanut butter swirls won’t completely set, it will be soft to the touch.
- Once set, lift out from pan and slice into squares.
- Serve and enjoy!
Lynn Helgeson says
Love Love Love these!!!
Super easy to make and super delicious!!
Hi Sophie, thank you so much! Happy to hear you enjoyed the brownies, yum!
Delish! Turned out perfect
Hi Annie! Oh that's great news! Thanks for letting me know, so happy you enjoyed these brownies, one of my new favourites! Enjoy 🙂