The Best Hot Chocolate with Homemade Chocolate Sauce
A delicious and cosy mug of homemade hot chocolate created with a rich chocolate sauce and creamy frothy milk. Finish it off with a dusting of cocoa and a sprinkling of grated dark chocolate!
- ½ tablespoon - 1 tablespoon of my homemade chocolate sauce recipe
- 1 cup milk of choice warmed and frothed
- Cocoa powder to dust
- Dark chocolate block grated or shaved, for topping
- Add chocolate sauce to mug, using 1 tablespoon for a rich hot chocolate or half for regular strength.
- Warm and froth milk on the stove top, in a pot over a medium heat and froth with a whisk until foamy. Or add milk to a milk frother that also warms the milk.
- Pour milk over chocolate sauce, whilst mixing with a spoon to blend it well with the milk.
- Dust over desired amount of cocoa powder and grate over a little chocolate using a grater or peeler.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 149kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 8gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 105mgPotassium: 322mgSugar: 12gVitamin A: 395IUCalcium: 276mgIron: 1mg
Tried this recipe? I hope you loved it!Snap a picture & share it with me on Instagram @wholesomepatisserie