These are an old favourite of mine and will hopefully be one of yours as well! The classic chocolate spider, a quick and yummy snack to take to school, work or make them for a special event where they will be thoroughly enjoyed.
These chocolate spiders are also gluten free if you can source some gluten free crunchy fried noodles. I find mine at my supermarket which is Woolworths and Coles, you may also be able to find gluten free ones from health food stores.
You will love the addition of the almond butter, it just adds that beautiful depth of flavour, i mean who doesn’t love chocolate and almond butter together, right?! Sam xxx
- 2 x 375g packets of milk chocolate melts*
- 2 Tbsp. almond butter
- 2 x pkt gluten free fried noodles*
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- Put chocolate melts in a medium sized pot and create a double boiler. Melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Once the chocolate has melted, stir through the almond butter until smooth.
- Stir through noodles until they are all coated.
- To create spiders, spoon out approx. 1 Tbsp. of mixture and place it on the lined tray, making sure the mixture doesn’t spread too much. Try and make them circular.
- Continue this method for the remaining mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until chocolate has set.
- Chocolate spiders will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator 10+ days.
Use any gluten-free fried noodles for crunch.
I use Nestle Milk Chocolate Melts, they can be found in Woolworths and Coles if you live in Australia.