Cashew Chocolate Crunch Cookies! Looking for a change from your peanut and almond butters? Let’s try these cashew butter based cookies!
Now how easy is that?! These cashew chocolate cookies are going to be perfect as a snack, you can so easily devour these, especially because they’re so quick! I hope you’re excited to switch things but and give cashew nut butter a try, unless you already do use cashew nut butter regularly, I sure will be more often!
Hope you enjoy!
Cashew Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 cup cashew nut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 ½ cups desiccated coconut
- 100 g dark chocolate block roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place all ingredients except chocolate into a large mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Stir through chopped chocolate.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on lined tray and press down to form cookies. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove cookies and cool on tray for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.