Peanut and Chia Cookies! Let’s have a round of applause for these incredibly simple and delightful cookies!
Requiring only 8-ingredients, which you most likely already have in your home, these cookies are a wonderful addition to your daily routine. They contain zero dairy products, if you choose to use almond milk or your favourite dairy free milk. You can also easily make these gluten free too, just switch out the regular flour for a an all purpose plain gluten free flour, easy done!
Ok, this bit rates a mention, when you whisk together the peanut butter, honey, oil, milk and vanilla…. OMG! The aroma and taste is insane in the membrane DELICIOUS!! Classic ingredients combined together is next level scrumptious. So you can imagine what your final cookies will be tasting like 😉
Enjoy my friends! xPrint
Absolutely divine dairy free cookies featuring peanut butter, honey, olive oil and chia seeds! A wonderful addition to your daily routine – snack wise 😉
- 1/2 cup (145g) smooth peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp (30g) almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 Tbsp (30g) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (4g) vanilla extract
- 1 cup (160g) organic unbleached all purpose flour, may also use gluten free all purpose plain flour
- 1 tsp (3g) baking powder
- 2 Tbsp (25g) chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (320ºF) and line a large flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add peanut butter, honey, milk, oil and vanilla. Whisk until well combined and smooth.
- Add flour, baking powder and chia seeds. Using a wooden spoon, mix until well combined and a soft dough forms.
- Pick up approx. 1 heaped tablespoon of dough and roll into a smooth ball. Place on lined tray and lightly press down with your palm, creating a domed cookie but not completely round.
- Repeat process with remaining dough.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly cracked on top and lightly golden all over.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on tray for 3 minutes.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Store in an airtight container, in the pantry, for 1 week.