Oh My Goodness Friends, you have NO IDEA HOW GOOD THESE TASTE!!! That is why you need to make these popcorn bliss balls, like right now.
Taking my favourite bliss ball recipe from my Chia Seed Bliss Balls and transforming them into these incredibly scrumptious Salted Caramel Bliss Balls! These are:
Infused with salted caramel flavoured popcorn
Great healthy snack
These make for a great lunch box snack or on the go snack. Not to mention the most delicious healthy dessert for after dinner time. Oh yes, you’re very welcome.
The popcorn I used is from Cobs Popcorn and it’s their Salted Caramel Popcorn. But you can use your favourite brand or any really. Or you can even switch it up with different flavours of popcorn, this recipe can get quite exciting if you ask me 😉
Once you have created your beautiful bliss balls, you will then roll them in your second batch of popcorn crumbs. I created the recipe that you will be blending the popcorn up in batches. As the popcorn going into the bliss balls is a little chunkier and perfect for the mixture. Then you want the popcorn roll on the outside to be broken down into a finer crumb as it’s a lot easier to roll your bliss balls in.
Now let’s go and make a batch of these tasty popcorn bliss balls, I just know you will love them!Print
Salted Caramel Popcorn Bliss Balls
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 15-20 bliss balls 1x
Salted Caramel Popcorn Bliss Balls! The tastiest popcorn infused bliss balls! 5-ingredients, easy and a healthy snack alternative. Addicting yet satisfying!
- 1 cup (150g) pitted dates + boiling water to soak
- 1 heaped cup (30g) salted caramel popcorn, I use Cobs Popcorn
- To roll bliss balls: ½ heaped cup (15g) salted caramel popcorn
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- ¼ cup (25g) cacao or cocoa powder
- ½ cup (100g) coconut oil, soft at room temperature and not melted
- Have your Tupperware or storage container ready to place the balls in.
- Place dates in a bowl and pour over boiling water until completely covered. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes then drain off water.
- Place first measurement (1 cup) of popcorn into a high-speed food processor. Pulse until a chunky crumb has formed. Leaving a few bigger chunks than small crumb. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Place second measurement (½ cup) of popcorn into the processor and pulse to a small crumb. Leaving less bigger chunks and more smaller crumb pieces. This is easier to coat the bliss balls in. Transfer to a separate small bowl.
- To the processor, add drained dates and blend on high until it begins to stick together.
- Add oats, cacao and coconut oil, blend on high until well combined.
- Pour in the 1 cup measurement of popcorn and pulse until combined.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in remaining popcorn, you will need to roll and push the popcorn into the balls. Place into storage/tupperware container. Repeat method with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm or enjoy straight away!
Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for 1 week.
- Prep Time: 20min
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!