Skip to content
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 15 minutes
- 2/3 cup sultanas, soaked with dates in boiling water for 15 minutes
- 3/4 cup rolled oats, gluten free
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, solid
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup sour dried cherries
- 1/4 cup goji berries
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons flax seed
- Melted dark chocolate
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Drain soaked dates and sultanas and add to a high speed food processor and process on high until all broken up and stuck together.
- Add oats, coconut and coconut oil, mix on high until well incorporated.
- Add almonds, goji berries, cherries, chia seeds and flax seeds, process until well combined.
- Take 1-2 Tbsp of mixture and roll into balls, place on baking tray and flatten into cookies with your hands.
- Place into the refrigerator to set for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 10 days - 2 weeks.