Get your Monday on with these scrumptious Cherry Ripe Bites! Decadence in one bite, delicious?
- Line a 9” x 9” square baking tin with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place dates into a small heatproof bowl, pour over boiling water, enough to cover, and soak for 10 minutes. Drain off water through a fine sieve.
- Place all ingredients except the chocolate into a high speed food processor, blend on high until well combined. Mixture should stick together, add more coconut flour if its too wet.
- Press mixture into prepared tin.
- Set in refrigerator for 3-4 hours or overnight. Set in the freezer for a quicker setting time.
- Once hardened and completely set, remove from refrigerator and cut into small bite sized squares.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler, melt dark chocolate over low-medium heat. Stirring occasionally whilst it melts.
- Once completely melted and smooth, turn off heat.
- Keep chocolate in the bowl you used as the double boiler. Angle it slightly so the majority of the chocolate is to one side of the bowl.
- With a fork or a chocolate dipping tool, dip the squares into the chocolate to completely coat, tapping off any excess. place on prepared tray. Repeat with remaining squares.
- Place tray in refrigerator until chocolate sets.
- Remove from refrigerator and drizzle a little extra chocolate over each square for decoration. Place back in refrigerator until completely set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week - 10 days.
If you don’t enough enough melted chocolate, add more and turn on low-,medium heat to help melt extra chocolate through.
- Prep Time: 30 mins
- Category: Gluten Free, Vegan, No Bake