Salted Caramel Popcorn Bliss Balls! The tastiest popcorn infused bliss balls! 5-ingredients, easy and a healthy snack alternative. Addicting yet satisfying!
- 1 cup (150g) pitted dates + boiling water to soak
- 1 heaped cup (30g) salted caramel popcorn, I use Cobs Popcorn
- To roll bliss balls: 1/2 heaped cup (15g) salted caramel popcorn
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (25g) cacao or cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (100g) coconut oil, soft at room temperature and not melted
- Have your Tupperware or storage container ready to place the balls in.
- Place dates in a bowl and pour over boiling water until completely covered. Set aside to soak for 15 minutes then drain off water.
- Place first measurement (1 cup) of popcorn into a high-speed food processor. Pulse until a chunky crumb has formed. Leaving a few bigger chunks than small crumb. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Place second measurement (1/2 cup) of popcorn into the processor and pulse to a small crumb. Leaving less bigger chunks and more smaller crumb pieces. This is easier to coat the bliss balls in. Transfer to a separate small bowl.
- To the processor, add drained dates and blend on high until it begins to stick together.
- Add oats, cacao and coconut oil, blend on high until well combined.
- Pour in the 1 cup measurement of popcorn and pulse until combined.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in remaining popcorn, you will need to roll and push the popcorn into the balls. Place into storage/tupperware container. Repeat method with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm or enjoy straight away!
Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for 1 week.