This Simple 4-ingredient fudge is slightly rich and incredibly morish. If you’re a lover of peanut butter and chocolate, you might just be snacking on this fudge more than you think throughout your day 😉
- 1/2 cup (160g) crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 100g white chocolate block, broken into squares
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add peanut butter and chocolate to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Ensure the peanut butter has melted through with the chocolate, use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to mix well.
- Once completely smooth, remove from heat.
- Pour mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely set. Alternatively, you can set in the refrigerator until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to slightly soften.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container, refrigerated.