Chocolate bark would have to be one of the best and most easiest chocolate treats there ever was!
If you know me, you know how much I adore my chocolate. You would also know I have quite a few chocolate bark recipes already on here, hehe! Why shouldn’t I add another one? This bark is different from the others, it includes nuts and seed, oh my!
Super duper simple yet super duper DELICIOUS! 4 ingredients:
Of course you can get chocolate bars and blocks that are filled with fruit and nuts but there is something about sprinkling them over yourself! Well, it’s probably much healthier as you know where the ingredients come from, especially if you’re on the ball with purchasing your nuts either raw or activated, like activated almonds! Either way, nuts and in this case, sesame seeds, pair beautifully with dark chocolate.
You won’t be able to open your refrigerator and walk away without sneaking a few of these tasty chocolate shards! Enjoy!
- 200g dark chocolate block (cooking or regular), I use Organic Times Dark Chocolate Drops
- ½ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup raw whole almonds, skin on or off
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. Stirring occasionally whilst it melts.
- Once completely melted, turn heat off.
- Gently pour chocolate onto prepared baking tray in a small round.
- Take a spatula or spoon and gently spread chocolate out until 3-5mm thick or until desired thickness.
- Sprinkle over desired amount of cashews, almonds and sesame seeds.
- Place tray into refrigerator for 30 minutes-1 hour or until completely set.
- Once set, cut bark into shards with a sharp knife.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Ensure you have a wide enough baking tray so you can spread your chocolate out enough.