Hemp Seed Bliss Balls! 6-ingredient high protein bliss balls featuring hemp seeds and cacao! You won’t be snack-less for much longer as these beauties are quick and easy to make!
- 1/2 cup (90g) dried pitted dates
- 1 cup (100g) rolled oats, if gluten free – ensure oats are certified gluten free
- 3 Tbsp (20g) cacao powder
- 4 Tbsp (40g) hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil, soft at room temperature, not melted
- 3 Tbsp hemp seeds, for rolling
- Set aside a Tupperware container that will store these bliss balls.
- Soak dates in boiling water for 10 minutes. Strain and discard water.
- In a high-speed food processor, add drained dates, oats, cacao powder, first measurement of hemp seeds (4 Tbsp) and softened coconut oil.
- Blend for 15-20 seconds or until mixture softens and sticks together. Adding more coconut oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, if needed to help the mixture stick together so the balls hold their shape.
- Place second measurement of hemp seeds (3 Tbsp + extra if needed) into a small bowl and set aside.
- Pick up approx. 1 heaped tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball.
- Roll ball in hemp seeds and place in your container. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Cover container and refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.