Granola Bliss Balls! Now that name alone is interesting enough for you to stick around a little longer to find out more, isn’t it? 😉
Taking some of the most classic granola ingredients and creating bliss balls out of them. This is me giving you permission to devour these for you breakfast. It will be our little secret!
They use a little more ingredients than my usual bliss balls I share here on my blog but that’s because I wanted to load them up with goodness for you. This recipe makes many bliss balls so you can enjoy your time making them, or quickly rushing through to get them made asap. Because you will have many of these bliss balls on your hands, you can have them for the entire week, yay! We all like that don’t we?
These granola bliss balls are:
Filled with healthy nuts and fats
On-the-go breakfast friendly
Hope you give them a go and find them to be absolutely morish, because they most certainly are!!Print
- Dry Ingredients
- 2 cups (190g) rolled oats
- 1/2 cup (25g) rice puff cereal
- 1/3 cup whole almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp flax seed
- 1/3 cup (70g) sultanas
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Wet Ingredients
- 1/4 cup (80g) almond butter
- 4 Tbsp (35g) coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1/3 cup (70g) mini dairy free dark chocolate chips, I use dark chocolate drops from Organic Times
- In a high speed food processor, add oats, puffed rice, chopped almonds, flax seeds, sultanas and cinnamon. Pulse a few times until just blended.
- Pour in almond butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla. Blend on high until mixture comes together. To test, pick up a small amount in your hands and roll into a ball. If it still breaks apart, add more almond butter, 1 tablespoon at a time, until it sticks together, enough to form into balls.
- Add chocolate chips and pulse just a couple of times until they are blended through.
- Transfer mixture to a clean mixing bowl and lightly knead using your hands to bring it all together.
- Pick up approx. 1 tablespoon worth of mixture and roll into a ball. Place in a Tupperware container. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes – 1 hour or until chilled and set.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.