I introduce to you my Chocolate Nut Fudge! This would have to be one of the easiest fudge recipes i have ever made. This recipe is completely gluten free and vegan. A little bit naughty with the addition of icing sugar but hey, its only a little bit ;).
This chocolate fudge recipe calls for nuts, i thought it would be the perfect time to use my Terrafirma Tigernut Snacks! If you don’t have this already, you need them in your life, but what i actually mean is that you can use any other nut you desire for this fudge. Brazil, almond or pecans will also work perfectly.
I would hate to keep you any longer, so please go and try this delicious chocolate fudge recipe out for yourself!
- 200g dark chocolate, broken into squares
- 40g coconut oil
- 1 x 320g can condensed coconut milk
- ⅔ cup gluten free icing sugar
- 1 cupTerra Firma Tigernuts Peeled Snack*
- Line a 8” x 8” square baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Place chocolate, coconut oil and condensed coconut milk in a medium sized pot over medium-high heat.
- Melt ingredients together until smooth, approx. 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add icing sugar and continue to cook on medium-high heat for a further 3-5 minutes. The mixture should be on a continuous rolling boil. Ensuring it doesn’t boil over, stir occasionally.
- Stir through nuts and take off heat.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Refrigerate until set, approx. 1 hour.
- Cut into squares straight out of the refrigerator, this will make the fudge easier to slice.
- Serve and Enjoy!
* You can purchase Tigernuts Peeled Snack here. Or alternatively, use chopped walnuts or chopped pecans.
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 - 2 weeks.