Happy New Week! I’m back with something that’s really simple yet incredibly morish, you guessed it, it’s a chocolate coconut rough bark!
Taking the classic chocolate coconut rough and creating it in a thin chocolate bark is such a great idea, if I do say so myself 😉
All you need is 3-ingredients, a hunger for chocolate and a deep love for coconut, I know you do! You ready? Let’s get melting!!
- 400g dark chocolate block, broken into squares
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for sprinkling
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and coconut oil together over a medium heat. Stirring occasionally whilst it melts.
- Once completely melted, remove from heat and stir through desiccated coconut until well blended.
- Gently pour chocolate onto prepared baking tray in a small round.
- Take a spatula or spoon and gently spread chocolate out until 3-5mm thick or until desired thickness.
- Sprinkle over extra desiccated coconut if desired.
- Place tray into refrigerator to set for 30 mins - 1 hour, or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Once set, cut bark into shards with a sharp knife.
- Serve and Enjoy!