These beautiful bites offer you a delicious little snack filled with dried apricots, pistachios and coconut. Infused with ground cardamom, these bliss balls can be enjoyed as your mid morning snack or an afternoon delight.
- 2 cups (160g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tsp ground cardamon
- 4 Tbsp brown rice syrup or honey
- 4 Tbsp almond butter, use sunflower seed butter for nut free version
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, soft at room temperature
- 2/3 cup (100g) dried apricots, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup (70g) whole pistachios, hulls removed
- Set aside a Tupperware container that will store these bliss balls.
- In a high-speed food processor add coconut, cardamom, syrup, almond butter and coconut oil. Pulse until well combined.
- Add chopped apricots and pistachios. Blend until it all sticks together and is well combined.
- Pick up 1 tablespoon of mixture and roll into a smooth ball and place in your container. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Store in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.