Almond Chocolate Clusters! Sweet little chocolate treats requiring only 3-ingredients!
- 1 1/4 cups (220g) dark chocolate chips, I use Organic Times Dark Chocolate Drops
- 1 Tbsp crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups (300g) whole almonds
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, turn off heat.
- Pour in the almonds and mix until well coated in the chocolate.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon out a small bundle of almonds, allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place it on the lined tray, ensuring they stay together in a cluster.
- Repeat method with remaining mixture. NOTE: If there is still some chocolate left over and no almonds, add a little more almonds to use up the chocolate and create even more clusters!
- Place tray in the refrigerator until chocolate completely hardens, approx. 1-2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Store clusters in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.