Little chocolate treats like these Almond Chocolate Clusters are super easy to create and have on hand. Especially when you’re feeling like a sweet bite of chocolate!
These almond clusters require only 3 ingredients and one bowl! You can also leave out the peanut butter if you wish not to have any and make this recipe only 2 ingredients. I love the addition of the peanut butter as it offers a little more depth of flavour to the chocolate, plus who doesn’t love peanut butter right?!
These will certainly impress and make your entire family and friends happy! Perfect as an after dinner treat – delish! Enjoy friends!Print
Almond Chocolate Clusters! Sweet little chocolate treats requiring only 3-ingredients!
- 1 1/4 cups (220g) dark chocolate chips, I use Organic Times Dark Chocolate Drops
- 1 Tbsp crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups (300g) whole almonds
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add chocolate and peanut butter to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once chocolate is completely melted, turn off heat.
- Pour in the almonds and mix until well coated in the chocolate.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon out a small bundle of almonds, allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place it on the lined tray, ensuring they stay together in a cluster.
- Repeat method with remaining mixture. NOTE: If there is still some chocolate left over and no almonds, add a little more almonds to use up the chocolate and create even more clusters!
- Place tray in the refrigerator until chocolate completely hardens, approx. 1-2 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Store clusters in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.