Gingerbread Fudge! Holiday inspired sweet treat that’s made in one bowl using 7-ingredients! Infused with the classic gingerbread spices including molasses!
- 1/2 cup (130g) almond butter
- 1 cup (220g) white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp (35g) coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp (25g) molasses
- 1 tsp (2g) ground ginger
- 1 tsp (2g) all spice
- 1 tsp (7g) vanilla bean extract
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat.
- Continue to stir mixture until everything is melted, well combined and smooth. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container in a dark pantry at room temperature as this fudge hardens in the fridge. Or keep refrigerated in a warm climate.