Gingerbread fudge, can this get anymore festive?!
The easiest one bowl fudge infused with the classic gingerbread spices. Including molasses, ginger and all spice. Keeping it simple and approachable for everyone during the holiday season.
Whip up a batch of this fudge to enjoy as a sweet treat during your week. Get the kids involved so they too can enjoy a festive treat.
This fudge is quick thick in it’s texture, meaning it will completely harden when refrigerated, to the point of not being fudge like in texture. So I recommend you keep your fudge in an airtight container at room temperature. I store mine in my dark pantry.
I hope you enjoy this super easy holiday inspired fudge!Print
Gingerbread Fudge! Holiday inspired sweet treat that’s made in one bowl using 7-ingredients! Infused with the classic gingerbread spices including molasses!
- 1/2 cup (130g) almond butter
- 1 cup (220g) white chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp (35g) coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp (25g) molasses
- 1 tsp (2g) ground ginger
- 1 tsp (2g) all spice
- 1 tsp (7g) vanilla bean extract
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add all ingredients to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat.
- Continue to stir mixture until everything is melted, well combined and smooth. The mixture will be quite thick.
- Remove from heat and transfer mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Place in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours or until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to soften.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container in a dark pantry at room temperature as this fudge hardens in the fridge. Or keep refrigerated in a warm climate.