Super fudgy, super chocolatey and super delicious! These gluten free and dairy free brownies are beyond your wildest chocolatey brownie dreams! 😉 These babies are an absolute treat and i promise you they will be a new favourite amongst your family and friends. No one will believe they are a healthy, refined sugar free super and antioxidant chocolate brownie.
Beware: These are soo fudgy you may need a glass of water on hand or a refreshing glass of your favourite almond milk. Or may i even suggest a rich hot chocolate!
I hope you enjoy these scrumptious fudgy chocolate brownies, don’t eat them all at once now! Sam xxx
- ⅓ cup 'Enjoy Life' mini chocolate chips, dairy free*
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup hazelnut meal
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ cup raw cacao powder
- ⅛ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Line an 10 x 10 inch square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil together, stirring occasionally. Once melted, take off heat and set aside.
- In a stand mixer or using a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer, add the rest of the ingredients; honey, eggs, coconut sugar, hazelnut meal, coconut flour, cacao and baking soda.
- On slow speed, mix the ingredients until they are just combined. Make a well in the centre.
- Slowly pour the chocolate/coconut mixture into your well.
- Beat mixture for 1-2 minutes or until the batter is smooth and shiny.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread it out evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Let the brownie sit in the pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Remove brownies from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Once the brownies have cooled down completely, cut them into squares and serve.
- Brownies can be kept in an air-tight container, refrigerated, for up to 6 days.
- You can also use regular chocolate chips.