Fresh Mint Chocolate Bark! Fresh mint leaves chopped and mixed through melted dark chocolate and spread out into bark thickness. Sprinkled with more mint leaves, refrigerated and ready to enjoy! Zero mint essence needed!
- 200g dark chocolate block of choice, broken into squares
- 1/2 cup (10g) loosely packed fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- Line a medium sized flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add chocolate to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted and smooth, turn off heat.
- Add half the chopped mint leaves and mix until well combined.
- Carefully pour chocolate onto lined tray in a small round.
- Take a spatula or spoon and gently spread chocolate out to 3-5mm thick or until desired thickness.
- Sprinkle over remaining chopped mint.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and set for 30 minutes – 1 hour or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Remove and sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to slightly soften, this makes it easier to cut the bark so it doesn’t crack in tiny pieces.
- Cut bark into shards with a sharp knife.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week.