This glorious 3-Ingredient chocolate fudge is going to knock your socks off! Topped with salted pistachios, this homemade fudge will satisfy your chocolate cravings anytime of day!
- 60g (1/2 cup) store-bought salted pistachios, shells removed
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 220g (1 cup) dark chocolate chips, I use Organic Times Dark Chocolate Drops
- Roughly chop pistachios and set aside.
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add almond butter and chocolate chips to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Ensure the almond butter has melted through with the chocolate, use a wooden spoon or rubber spatula to mix well.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over pistachios.
- Place in the freezer for 2-3 hours or until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 10 minutes to slightly soften.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container, refrigerated.