Who doesn’t love a good creamy coleslaw salad? Especially when you make it at home. This easy coleslaw recipe will have you making those vibrant fresh dinners. Flavours of summer will be bursting in your mouth with each bite thanks to the fresh mint, parsley and greek yoghurt. You’re only 10-ingredients away from enjoying this gorgeous coleslaw salad!
Easy Coleslaw with Mint & Greek Yoghurt
- 3/4 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp whole grain mustard
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 tsp cracked black pepper
- 420 g or half a large head purple cabbage, sliced and shredded
- 3 medium (200g) carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
In a mixing bowl, add mayonnaise and yoghurt, mix well.
Stir through vinegar.
Add mustard, salt and pepper, mix until well combined and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, add shredded cabbage.
Grate carrots in a food processor with a grater attachment or grate by hand. You can also slice them into a fine julienne.
Stir carrots through cabbage.
Add parsley and mint, mix well.
Pour dressing over vegetables and mix until well coated. Taste and adjust seasoning if desired.
Cover coleslaw with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for a minimum of 1-2 hours until vegetables have softened. Or refrigerate overnight to serve the next day.
Serve and enjoy along side your main meal!
Store leftovers in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 3-4 days.