Salted Chocolate Hazelnut Bark! A divine 6-ingredient chocolate bark with a gooey topping! A light sprinkling of sea salt flakes cuts through the sweetness leaving you well balanced 😉
- 1/3 cup (approx. 75g) condensed coconut milk or regular sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 200g white chocolate block, broken into squares
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (40g) whole raw hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes, to sprinkle
- Line a 9 inch x 9 inch square baking pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, add condensed milk and sift over cocoa powder. Mix with a spatula until well combined and smooth. Removing any powdery lumps of cocoa. Set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once melted and smooth, turn off heat.
- Pour chocolate into lined pan, spreading out into an even layer.
- Drizzle over condensed milk mixture. Then take a butter knife and gently swirl into the white chocolate, still leaving gaps and streaks of white chocolate.
- Sprinkle over chopped hazelnuts.
- Sprinkle over sea salt.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and set for 1 hour or until white chocolate has completely hardened underneath. The condensed milk drizzle will still be soft as it doesn’t completely set. It’s meant to be a little gooey!
- Remove from pan and slice into shards with a sharp knife.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week - 10 days.
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 3 min