- 1 bottle Dry Rosé
- 2-3 cups fresh orange juice
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp white caster sugar
Glass Rim - optional
- Place water and sugar in two separate bowls.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the water and then into the sugar, repeat with all glasses.
- In wine serving glasses of choice, half fill each with rosé.
- Top each glass up with fresh orange juice.
- Place a few fresh raspberries and mint leaves in each mimosa.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes