- Prep Time: 30m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 40m
- Serves: 6 serves
- Yield: 6 tarts
- Category: Desserts
- 2 cups pitted dates, soaked in boiling water for 15min
- 1/2 cup rolled oats, gluten free
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 320 grams can condensed coconut milk*
- 120 grams white chocolate, melted
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Fresh blueberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (356ºF). Grease mini tart pans with coconut oil, set aside. **See note
- Drain soaked dates and add to a high speed food processor, process on high until broken up.
- Pour in the rest of the crust ingredients and process on high until well combined and stuck together.
- Press mixture into tart pans.
- Bake for 8-10 mins or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let crust cool completely in pans before removing, then transfer to a wire rack.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine condensed coconut milk and melted white chocolate until smooth and shiny.
- Spoon filling into tarts, fill them up, just below the top.
- Place into the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until set.
- Drizzle with melted dark chocolate.
- Decorate with fresh blueberries and mint leaves.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- *I found condensed coconut milk at my local supermarket. You may also find it at your local asian grocery. I use the brand ‘Pandaroo Condensed Coconut Milk’. Or substitute with normal condensed milk.
- ** I only had 3 small tart pans on hand. So I filled only 3, baked them, cooled them and then repeated with the remaining mixture.
- ** Don’t use the really miniature tart pans, use the medium sized ones.
- Store tarts in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 10 days.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!