- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2m
- Total Time: 12m
- Serves: 4
- Yield: 5-7 pancakes
- Category: pancakes
- 1 cup gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon L.S.A (ground linseed, sunflower seed & ground almond)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter*
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup strawberries, chopped
- 1/3 cup dairy free chocolate chips*
- 1 -2 tsp coconut oil, for frying
- Fresh fruit, to serve
- Maple syrup or honey, to serve
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together flour, LSA, baking powder and cinnamon.
- In a small mixing bowl combine maple syrup, vanilla, peanut butter and almond milk.
- Gradually add the wet mixture into the dry, mixing continuously until all combined and smooth, removing any lumps.
- Stir through strawberries and chocolate.
- Add more or less almond milk if mixture is too thick but you don’t want it too runny either.
- In a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Using a pouring jug or cup, pour pancake mixture into the pan to your desired pancake size (approx. 1/4 cup for each).
- Cook 1-2 minutes, until bubbles appear on the surface and edges, flip and cook for a further 30 sec - 1 minute, until golden.
- Add toppings such as fresh fruit, maple syrup or honey and melted chocolate.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *can substitute peanut butter with either almond butter, sunflower seed butter or hazelnut butter. ** i used Enjoy Life dairy free chocolate chunks