- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Total Time: 20m
- Serves: 12 cookies
- Yield: 12 cookies
- Category: Cookies
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a baking tray with parchment and set aside.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix with a wooden spoon until smooth and well incorporated.
- Roll mixture into small/medium sized balls and place on prepared baking tray, leaving room for spreading.
- Press down on each ball to flattened them slightly into a cookie shape.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden and they come away easily from the parchment paper.
- Leave cookies on baking tray for 15-20 minutes until they harden and are easy to remove from the paper.
- Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Serve and enjoy!
Did you make this recipe? Let me know!