These Matcha Bounty Bliss Balls are ideal for an on-the-go energy snack! Loaded with heavenly healthy matcha powder, coconut, oats and drizzled with melted dark chocolate inspired by the classic bounty chocolate bar.
You’re only 5-ingredients away from indulging in these little sweet treats!
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 1/2 cup condensed coconut milk*
- 50g dark baking chocolate, melted
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a high-speed food processor, add coconut, oats and matcha. Pulse until well combined.
- Pour over condensed milk and blend on high until well combined and mixture turns sticky and forms a ball. NOTE: to test if mixture will hold it’s shape, pick up a small portion and roll into a ball. If it crumbles and doesn’t hold it’s shape, add more condensed milk, 1 tablespoon at a time until they hold.
- Pick up approx. 1 tablespoon worth of mixture and roll into a smooth ball. Place on lined tray. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate bliss balls for 30 minutes – 1 hour or until they are firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and drizzle melted dark chocolate over balls.
- Return to refrigerator until chocolate has set.
- Serve and enjoy!
Store in an airtight container, refrigerated or in the pantry, for 1 week – 10 days.
*If you can’t find condensed coconut milk, you can use regular condensed milk.