Lemon, Mint + Cucumber Pops
Author: Wholesome Patisserie
Recipe type: Popsicle, Vegan
- Half of 1 lemon, thinly sliced, you can remove the peel if desired
- 1 baby cucumber, thinly sliced
- Small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2-3 cups Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water
- 6-hole popsicle mould
- Wooden popsicles sticks
- Divide sliced lemon and cucumber between each popsicle mould. Rip up mint leaves and place in moulds.
- Slowly pour coconut water into each popsicle mould.
- Place in freezer for 30 minutes - 1 hour or until the water is just turning icy. Place a wooden popsicle stick into each.
- Freeze for a further 4-6 hours or overnight, until completely solid.
- To remove, sit each mould in a jug of warm water until the popsicles slowly release from the moulds, alternatively, place each one under running warm water until they release.