- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or milk of choice
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon, to dust
- Gingerbread men*
- In a small mixing bowl, combine molasses, maple syrup, vanilla, ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Mix until well combined.
- In a medium sized saucepan over a medium heat, add milk and then whisk through molasses mixture.
- Whilst milk is heating, prepare the 3/4 cup of coffee and set aside.
- Once steam begins to come off the surface of the milk, reduce heat to low and stir through coffee. Heat through until desired drinking temperature.
- Remove from heat.
- Pour into coffee mugs and top each with whipped cream, a dusting of cinnamon and a gingerbread man.
- Serve and Enjoy!
*Make my gingerbread cookie recipe or use store-bought gingerbread men.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes