A block of melted down heavenly white chocolate infused with ground cardamom. Topped with chopped hazelnuts and dried pineapple.
- 400g plain white chocolate block, broken into squares or roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamon
- 1/3 cup (30g) dried pineapple rings approx. 5 rings, cut into smaller pieces
- 1/3 cup (60g) whole hazelnuts skin on or off, roughly chopped
- Line a 9” x 5” loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare a double boiler with a heat proof mixing bowl over simmering water.
- Add white chocolate to the bowl and gently melt over a low-medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once completely smooth, remove from heat.
- Stir through ground cardamom.
- Pour mixture into lined pan. Spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle over pineapple pieces and chopped hazelnuts.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until completely set.
- Remove and allow to sit at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to slightly soften as it’s easier to cut.
- Slice into bars or squares and enjoy!
- Keep stored in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week – 10 days.
- Prep Time: 15min
- Cook Time: 5min