Happy Friday! That means we are looking forward to the weekend and what do many of us get to enjoy on the weekend? Baking! So these scrumptious Blueberry & White Chocolate Chip Oat Cookies are here just in time!
These beauties are oat based, so they practically taste like breakfast! Adding that the brekkie feels, blueberries! Ok now we’re really going to have these for breakfast aren’t we? I think so! 😉
To add extra cookie flare, you’re also going to be adding yummy white chocolate chips into the mix and voila! A wonderful and glorious batch of freshly baked oat, blueberry and white choc chip cookies to warm your soul! Are you just about as excited as I am right now?
I got more news! They’re made in only 1-bowl! Now we have really taken it to the next level making these cookies super duper easy, quick and most importantly, DELICIOUS!!!
- 2½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (356ºF), line a large baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, almond meal, coconut, sugar, baking powder and chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together honey, almond butter, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until well combined.
- Gently stir through blueberries.
- Pick up approx. 2 Tbsp of mixture and roll into a ball. Place on lined tray and press down slightly to form a cookie.
- Repeat with remaining mixture, leaving about 1-inch between each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and they lift off the baking sheet.
- Remove and cool on tray for 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Serve and Enjoy!