It’s Friday!!! Wow, another week down and a whole lot of delicious recipes were shared!
To finish off the week, here are a batch of SUPER QUICK 5-ingredient chocolate cookie dough balls. Plus a dusting of cacao for extra sass.
I know you enjoy these easy snack recipes and I’m certain you’ll love the look of these before you even make them. All made in your food processor and you don’t even have to refrigerate them straight away for you to enjoy them as soon as you make them – sounds pretty great right?! RIGHT!
I’ve been snacking on these everyday this past week and let me tell you something for free, just one of these cookie dough balls is enough to satisfy you, well, let’s say two then ;). Thanks to the hearty almond butter, these will fill you up in no time, keeping you going for longer but leaving you wanting more!
Happy Weekend Friends! Hope you bake up a storm!
- 1½ cups almond meal
- ⅓ cup cacao powder
- ½ cup almond butter
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder, for dusting
- In a high-speed food processor, add all ingredients.
- Blend on high until well combined and mixture sticks together, resembling a soft dough. Add a little more maple syrup if it’s too dry.
- Pick up approx. 1-2 tablespoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Lightly dust with cocoa powder if desired.
- Enjoy right away or refrigerate for 30 minutes until cold and firm.
- Serve and Enjoy!