You cannot go wrong with a classic pancake stack to wake you up in the morning, especially when they are made from rich raw cacao and peppermint! It’s like a mint chocolate biscuit but in pancake form, can it get any better?
I used my simple pancake recipe to recreate these but added extra delicious ingredients. This recipe is also gluten free and dairy free. These will also provide you with that energy boost to last you for hours thanks to the raw cacao that is very rich in magnesium, an excellent source of energy.
To top it all off i used raw honey to melt and drizzle down the sides, sliced fresh figs, some left over white chocolate ganache (recipe coming soon!) and The Hunter Co NutellaHeaven Granola Blend. This granola is also gluten free, refined sugar free and organic! Sam xxx
- 3 medium-large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 organic free-range eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 3 Tbsp. raw cacao powder
- ½ cup oat flour (gluten-free)
- 1 Tbsp. almond milk
- 1 tsp raw organic virgin coconut oil (cold-pressed)
- Fresh figs
- Granola, i used The Hunter Co NutellaHeaven Granola Blend
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- In a medium bowl, add mashed bananas and eggs and stir till combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and whisk well.
- Add almond milk if mixture is too thick or dry.
- In a non-stick fry pan over medium heat, melt coconut oil.
- Using a pouring jug or cup, pour pancake mixture into pan to desired pancake size.
- Cook for approx. 30 seconds - 1 minute on each side or until golden.
- Top with fresh figs, granola and honey.