Orange & Blueberry Seeded Granola! Wholesome and flavourful orange infused homemade granola. Loaded with seeds and free from nuts! Turns out chunky which is perfect to top your yoghurt and berries or serve with milk and enjoy!
You’ll never want to purchase store-bought granola again after you make your very own at home. You’ll only need one bowl to make this granola, which means minimal cleaning up! Bake a batch of this and it will satisfy you throughout your week. Ideal for breakfast at home or on the go. Create a granola jar to take with you by filling it with yoghurt, fresh fruit of your choice and this granola!Print
Wholesome and flavourful orange infused homemade granola. Loaded with seeds and free from nuts! Turns out chunky which is perfect to top your yoghurt and berries or serve with milk and enjoy!
- 2 cups (200g) rolled oats
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup (35g) pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup (35g) sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp (25g) chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp (20g) hemp seeds
- 1 tsp (2g) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp (15g) fresh orange zest, approx. zest of 1 large orange
- 1/3 cup (110g) honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp (6g) vanilla bean extract
- 1/2 cup (80g) dried blueberries, not freeze dried
- Preheat oven to 160ºC (320ºF) and line a large flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, coconut, all seeds, cinnamon and orange zest. Mix until well combined with a wooden spoon.
- Pour in honey (or maple if using), melted coconut oil and vanilla. Mix until well combined and the dry ingredients are coated in the liquid ingredients.
- Spoon and spread granola out onto lined tray.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toasted and golden, turning the tray halfway through baking so it browns evenly. Do not stir granola during or after baking, otherwise you won’t get any chunks!
- Remove from oven and allow granola to cool completely on tray without mixing it up.
- Once cooled, you can gently pick up chunks of granola and transfer them to an airtight container along with the dried blueberries, adding them through the granola whilst you transfer to your storage container.
- Serve with milk or yoghurt and fresh berries. Enjoy!
- Store granola in an airtight container or a glass jar, such as a mason jar, in the pantry, for up to 2 weeks.