- 200g dark chocolate, cooking or regular, I use Organic Times Dark Chocolate Drops
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/2 tsp sea salt of Himalayan pink salt
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate over medium heat. Stirring occasionally whilst it melts.
- Once completely melted, turn heat off.
- Gently stir through blueberries.
- Using a teaspoon, spoon out a small bundle of blueberries, allowing the excess chocolate to drip back into the bowl. Place it on the lined tray, ensuring the chocolate blueberries stay together in a cluster. Repeat this method with remaining mixture. NOTE: If there is still some chocolate left over and no blueberries, add a little more blueberries to use up the chocolate and create even more clusters!
- Place tray in the refrigerator until chocolate completely sets and hardens, approx. 1-2 hours.
- Optional: sprinkle clusters with salt or serve as is.
Store clusters in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 1 week.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Snack, Vegetarian, Gluten Free