Strawberry, Peanut Butter + Vanilla Bean Milkshake
Author: Wholesome Patisserie
Recipe type: Milkshake
Serves: Serves: 1-3
- Milkshake Ingredients
- 2-3 cups almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 3 Tbsp crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla bean extract
- 4-5 scoops dairy free strawberry ice-cream, I used Zebra Dream Strawberry Baobab
- Decoration Topping
- Extra scoop of strawberry ice cream
- 1 Tbsp Organic Times Dark Chocolate Coated Almonds
- Add all milkshake ingredients into a high speed blender, blend on high until smooth and well combined. The amount of milk and scoops of ice cream will depend on the quantity of milkshakes you want to make, this recipe serves 1-2.
- Pour milkshake into glasses. Top with an extra scoop of ice cream and crushed chocolate almonds.