Christmas Cocktails are sure to get everyone excited for the holidays! These Rosé Mimosas are absolutely acceptable to enjoy for breakfast, right? RIGHT! 😉
Simple recipe, amazing drink, topped with fresh raspberries and mint leaves! There’s not much else to say but to get yourself a bottle of Rosé and get sipping!
What are some of your favourite holiday cocktails? Or your go-to festive beverage you love to serve during the seasons parties?
I hope you enjoy this glorious mimosa!Print
- 1 bottle Dry Rosé
- 2–3 cups fresh orange juice
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp white caster sugar
Glass Rim – optional
- Place water and sugar in two separate bowls.
- Dip the rim of the glass first into the water and then into the sugar, repeat with all glasses.
- In wine serving glasses of choice, half fill each with rosé.
- Top each glass up with fresh orange juice.
- Place a few fresh raspberries and mint leaves in each mimosa.
- Serve and enjoy!