Indulge in this Healthy Black Forest Milkshake! Vegan, raw and gluten free. Healthy and nourishing milkshakes here we come! I hope you’re all loving my recent healthy, vegan and of course gluten free recipes, i thought i would add to the bunch by introducing you to my version of a delicious and guilt free Black Forest Milkshake.
Serve over ice with extra chocolate sauce, the more the better of course. This is the perfect recipe to share with friends and family and the kids with absolutely love it!
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1 cup pitted cherries, frozen
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 tsp vanilla bean extract
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 3 Tbsp chocolate sauce*
- 1 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 10 small pitted dates
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender.
- Blend on high until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Serve and Enjoy!