Over the Easter break i was a busy bee in the kitchen, pondering and creating this weeks worth of delicious recipes to share with you. Lunch time rolled by and you know when you stop after rushing around and you just need to quench your thirst? Boom! Coconut Lime Lemonade was born. I was working with fresh limes and lemons (exciting new recipe coming at the end of this week…think citrus!). So i quickly gathered all of my yummy ingredients and added them into my mixing jug, it tasted wonderful.
Next thing i know i’m sipping out of a fancy martini glass with a fresh lime slice decoration sitting on the rim whilst walking around in my P.J’s on Good Friday, it was great. Best thing about this lemonade is that it’s nothing but nourishing and healthy ingredients. I know you want to be fancy like me too, right?!
- 1 cup Cocobella Coconut Water
- ½ a small lime, the juice of
- ½ a small lemon, the juice of
- ⅓ tsp apple cider vinegar
- Lime slices, to serve
- In a large jug, combine all ingredients and mix well with a spoon.
- Pour into serving glasses.
- Place sliced limes into drink.
- Serve and enjoy!